Sometimes Outlook has trouble determining the settings for you mailbox correctly. The steps in this article will provide support information to assist in troubleshooting your issue.
- Open Outlook
NOTE: If you do not have any accounts configured in Outlook it may not open. If you do not have the ability to open Outlook you cannot complete this test.
- In the system tray (near the clock), hold down the Ctrl key and right-click the Outlook icon. Select Test AutoConfigure…
- Enter your email address (username) and password
- Click Test
- The test will run for a minute or two. Once finished the results will be displayed.
- Take screen shots of all of the information on the Log tab and send them to us (reply to your ticket email and include the images).
NOTE: You will need to take several screen shots (scrolling down to display all of the information)
- Select the XML tab, if information is present, click inside the tab, press Ctrl+A (select all), copy the information into a reply to your ticket email.