In order to import your daily sales and cash receipts data into QuickBooks, follow the steps below.
NOTE: If you are using QuickBooks online, you may need a third-party QuickBooks application to provide functionality to import journal entries.
- Login to Management Toolbox (https://jl.franchiseintel.com)
- Select Integrations>Accounting>Sales (QB)
- Select a group or one or more stores
- Select a date:
- Click the View Results button
- A new tab will open listing the journal entries. Review this and print to PDF or paper as needed.
NOTE: Look for any stores marked Out of Balance
The journal entries for these stores are not complete. You will need to run an MSR and Revenue Summary report to identify the cause. Contact our technical support for assistance. They can add a new MOP (Method of Payment) or code missing/new sales categories for you.
- If you are satisfied with the entries, click the Download to QuickBooks button to download the file for import.
- Follow the steps for your version of QuickBooks to import the journal entries (file). They are typically:
- From the QuickBooks File menu, select Utilities then Import and then IIF Files.
- Select the .iif file located on the Desktop.
- Click Open