If your company has a subscription to Management Toolbox, you can register for access by following the steps in this article. Once you are registered, your Management Toolbox administrator will receive an email notification and can then activate your account.
- Visit Management Toolbox for your business.
NOTE: Management Toolbox supports Edge and Chrome on Windows and Chrome on Mac. The website does not support mobile devices.
- On the main page, select Register New User from the Can't Login? menu.
- Select your franchise entity from the list. If your entity is not listed, contact your Management Toolbox administrator. If you want to subscribe your franchise entity to Management Toolbox, please contact Sales@MGTechGroup.com.
- Enter a username. This will be the username you will use to access Management Toolbox. It is common to use your email address.
- Enter your First and Last names.
- Enter and confirm your password. The password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one number or symbol.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a security question and answer.
- Click Register User
Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a New User Registration email from Support@FranchiseIntel.com. Your Management Toolbox administrator(s) will receive a separate email letting them know that you have registered and how to activate your account.
Once your administrator completes the activation process, you will receive a confirmation email.