In Windows Server 2012 R2, these are the steps to publish a remote app. We assume that your server already has Remote Desktop Services (RDS) configured.
- In Server Manager, select Remote Desktop Services on the left
NOTE: If you do not see this, your server probably does not have the Remote Desktop Services role installed.
- Now select the collection where you will publish the app. Most commonly there is only one collection and it is called QuickSessionCollection
- In the REMOTEAPP PROGRAMS section, select Publish RemoteApp Programs from the Tasks dropdown.
- In the Publish RemoteApp Programs window, select the app(s) you want to publish. If the application is not listed, click the Add... button.
- Click Next
- Review the information and click Publish
- Click Close
If you want to set permissions or other properties, right-click the app in the list and select Edit Properties