- Open the Microsoft Remote Desktop app. Click "Remote Resources", as highlighted below (if you don't have it download it from the App Store).
- In the URL Field, type the URL for RDWeb followed by /Feed/webfeed.aspx (e.g. https://mycompany.mgcld.com/rdweb/Feed/webfeed.aspx), then use your username and password in the fields below, and click "Refresh".
- You should see a success message similar to the one below:
- Close the Remote Resources pane. You should now see all the resources that you have access to:
- Double click on any one of the applications, and you'll see a black window up showing the following dialogs:
- You may get a security dialog. If you do, click "Continue".
- You will then see a window similar to a Windows 8.1 login progress screen.
- Finally, your application will run.
- When you're done, simply close your app(s)
Have more questions? Submit a request