You can add RemoteApps to the Start Menu in Windows. Newly published apps will automatically appear on the Start Menu when published or when access is granted. Likewise if an app is unpublished or if permission to the app is removed it will be automatically removed from the Start Menu.
- Click Start and type RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
- Select RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
- On the left, click Access RemoteApp and desktops
- Enter the URL for RDWeb followed by /Feed/webfeed.aspx (e.g. https://myserver.mgcld.com/rdweb/Feed/webfeed.aspx)
- Click Next
- Review the information and click Next
- Click Finish
Please sign in to leave a comment.