You must be a Public Folder administrator for your organization to complete these steps.
- Open Outlook
- On the left (navigation pane) select Folders (it may be in the expansion (…) menu
- Expand Public Folders and then All Public Folders (this is typically at the very bottom of the Folders list. You may need to scroll down, especially if they have many mailboxes in Outlook)
- Right-click the folder you want to modify and select Properties
- Select the Permissions tab
- Add/remove the user/group and then set the permission level or individual options