To change your password, you can follow any of the procedures below.
NOTE: Passwords must meet minimum requirements:
They must be at least 7 characters long and contain 3 of the following:
- Upper Case Letter
- lower case letter
- symbol (such as @, !, etc.)
Passwords also may NOT contain 3 or more characters in your username. For example, if your username is Jane@doe.com your password cannot contain "Jan" or "ane".
Changing your password using Login:
- Open this page https://login.mgcld.com/adfs/portal/updatepassword/
- Enter the requested information:
- Click Submit
Changing your password using ControlOne:
- Login to https://ControlOne.mgcld.com
- You will see a page that allows you to enter a new password.
- Enter your new password in both boxes and click Save Password.
- If successful, the page refreshes. If not, a message is displayed.
If you are the administrator for your organization, you will first need to:
- Click the radio button to select the target user from the table of users on the left side of the page.
- Click the Lock button on the toolbar
- Now proceed with the steps above beginning at step 2.
Change your password using webmail:
If you subscribe to our Exchange email services, you can follow these steps to change your password.
- Login to https://webmail.mgcld.com
- Click on the Settings icon (gear) and select Options
- On the left, expand General and click My Account
- In the bottom right, click the Change your password link.
- Follow the instructions. Note the Save button is at the top